View media and materials for training your patients/caregivers and staff.
- Video Gallery - 1. Dysphagia Diet Training - short, easy to follow video series that provides an overview of dysphagia and demonstrates preparation techniques for thickened liquids and semi-solid foods. 2. Dysphagia Divas – Join the Dysphagia-Diet Customer Service Team (our Divas) as they highlight new products, demonstrate products, and give their simple and practical techniques for preparing foods. They also answer frequently asked questions.
- Red Flags for Swallowing Difficulty - An indispensable checklist for helping any Caregivers to spot potential signs of dysphagia. Available in English and Spanish. (Descargar en español)
- The National Dysphagia Diet (NDD) - Food Levels 1 & 2 are shown from the National Dysphagia Diet: Standardization for Optimal Care providing a resource on current best practice for food and beverages for the Dysphagia diet.
- Purchasing Guide for Thickeners – A straightforward table that compares the major thickener brands and the recommended amounts to purchase for one week. (Guía de compra para espesantes)
- Thickener Comparison Chart – A comprehensive overview of the differences between the various thickened liquid options including starch-based, gum-based and pre-thickened. (Espesante Tabla Comparativa)