When you want a nutritious meal without the hassle, Hormel Thick & Easy purees are a handy shelf stable option.
Just heat them up and you're ready to eat in 60 Seconds!
- Puncture plastic film in several spots on top of tray
- Place tray in microwave. Heat on high for 1 minute or until hot.
- Let stand 1 minute, if desired
- Caution: The tray and its contents are hot after microwaving.
- Carefully remove film by peeling it back around tray.
- Stir; remove any particulates that may have formed during heating, serve and enjoy.
Ingredients: Water, Eggs (Whole Eggs, Modified Food Starch, Citric Acid Added to Preserve Color), Rehydrated Potatoes (Water, Potatoes, Mono- and Diglycerides, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid), Corn Oil, Pasteurized Process American Cheese (American Cheese [Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes], Water, Sodium Phosphate, Cream, Salt, Lactic Acid), Cooked Bacon (Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite. May also contain Dextrose, Flavoring, Honey, Dehydrated Pork Broth, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Lactate, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Phosphate), Isolated Soy Protein, Contains 2% or less of Modified Cornstarch, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Spices, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Turmeric, Cream of Tartar.
Case Size: 7/7oz
Shelf Life: 18 months
Potassium per serving: 620mg