When you want a nutritious meal without the hassle, Hormel Thick & Easy purees are a handy shelf stable option.
Just heat them up and you're ready to eat in 60 Seconds!
- Puncture plastic film in several spots on top of tray
- Place tray in microwave. Heat on high for 1 minute or until hot.
- Let stand 1 minute, if desired
- Caution: The tray and its contents are hot after microwaving.
- Carefully remove film by peeling it back around tray.
- Stir; remove any particulates that may have formed during heating, serve and enjoy.
Ingredients: Water, Eggs, (Whole Eggs, Modified Food Starch, Citric Acid (Added to preserve color)), Sugar, Bread, (Enriched Flour, (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 2% or Less of:), (Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean, Cottonseed Oils, Yeast, Calcium Propionate (Added to retard spoilage), Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, Cornstarch, Soy Lecithin, Soy Flour, Rehydrated Potatoes, (Water, Potatoes, Mono- and Diglycerides, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid), Isolated Soy Protein), Contains 2% or Less of: Butter, Modified Cornstarch, Spice, Maple Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium Bisulfite, Vanilla Flavor, Yellow 5
CONTAINS: MILK, EGG, SOY, WHEAT.
Case Size: 7/7oz
Shelf Life: 18 months
Potassium per serving: 200mg