When you want a nutritious meal without the hassle, Hormel Thick & Easy purees are a handy shelf stable option.
Just heat them up and you're ready to eat in 60 Seconds!
- Puncture plastic film in several spots on top of tray
- Place tray in microwave. Heat on high for 1 minute or until hot.
- Let stand 1 minute, if desired
- Caution: The tray and its contents are hot after microwaving.
- Carefully remove film by peeling it back around tray.
- Stir; remove any particulates that may have formed during heating, serve and enjoy.
Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavor Ingredients: Water, Eggs (Whole Eggs, Modified Food Starch, Citric Acid Added to Preserve Color), Sugar, Bread Crumbs (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Turbinado Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Yeast), Rehydrated Potatoes (Water, Potatoes, Mono- and Diglycerides, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid), Isolated Soy Protein, Contains 2% or less of Butter (Cream [Milk]), Modified Cornstarch, Spice, Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium Bisulfite, Propylene Glycol, Corn Syrup Solids, Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Glycerine, Invert Sugar, Yellow 5, Caramel Color, Maltodextrin, Rum.
Case Size: 7/7oz
Shelf Life: 18 months
Potassium per serving: 200mg