When you want a nutritious meal without the hassle, Hormel Thick & Easy purees are a handy shelf stable option.
Just heat them up and you're ready to eat in 60 Seconds!
- Puncture plastic film in several spots on top of tray
- Place tray in microwave. Heat on high for 1 minute or until hot.
- Let stand 1 minute, if desired
- Caution: The tray and its contents are hot after microwaving.
- Carefully remove film by peeling it back around tray.
- Stir; remove any particulates that may have formed during heating, serve and enjoy.
Ingredients: Tomatoes (Water, Tomato Paste), Beef, Enriched Semolina (Wheat, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Oil, Isolated Soy Protein, Sugar, Contains 2% or less of Modified Cornstarch, Dehydrated Potato Flakes (Dehydrated Potatoes, Mono- and Diglycerides, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid), Flavoring, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour, Caramel Color), Spices, Parmesan Cheese (Parmesan Cheese [Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Powdered Cellulose to Prevent Caking, Sorbic Acid to Protect Flavor), Citric Acid, Salt, Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Potassium Chloride, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Safflower Oil.
Case Size: 7/7oz
Shelf Life: 18 months
Potassium per serving: 660mg